Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Come to Jesus



A couple of days ago I was outside watering my flowers and had a nice long quiet talk with God. I love so many things about my life. Every single day I feel so blessed to be who I am (imperfect and all), have the family I do, have the friends I have, the passion I have for my job, the love of way to many hobbies (scrapbooking, jewelry making, gardening, photography, and the list goes on and on.....) . For some reason I just felt a strong connection to my life in that single instant and couldn't help but to ask God how am I suppose to fit so many joys into a single lifetime? I guess as I get older and see a few wrinkles, gain a few pounds, and become more comfortable with who I am, I begin to realize that there is no guarantee for us and our lifetime and we need to have the passion for life every single day. What is your passion?

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hello there! My passion is similiar to yours. I find there are not enough hours in the day to do all I want. And yes, as we get "older" we think about how short life Really is. I mean look how fast kids grow up.
My passion first is to be true to myself; my authentic self and not change to fit others views; to have a happy marraige and to love and be loved, to have time to pursue my hobbys. Those are music, digital scrapbooking, photography, reading, singing, gardening. And def. keeping my spirit close to God. See why theres not enough time? lol.
So just keep at it one day at a time.