Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Wanna Play!


One of my favorite blogs to read is Maile at "Relish". I have never met her, but she seems like such fun. Plus she is such an inspiration to photography. So I caught her blog today and she invited us to play.


8 Random Facts About Me:


1. I buy cute shoes first, then the outfit.

2. I give my Yorkie (Abbie Gayle) kisses and then tell her "Thank You".

3. Have set my alarm clock for ebay items (more times than I wanna admit).

4. Invest in a new craft and then never find time to do it.

5. I'm afraid of the dark.

6. I have a favorite blankie that is several years old (no Monica, you can't have it).

7. Love to walk on the Hawaiian beaches with octopus' at my feet (long story... ask Chad).

8. I wish I could wear red high heels every day and be comfortable.


I invite you to play.... and share!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Fun! I love to stalk Maile's blog too.....my best friend knows her well but I haven't met her (yet!).