Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rain..Rain..Go Away...Come Back Another Day..






I wish I could put in a call to the weather man "upstairs" and ask him/her for a special favor to stop the rain just for a while. We wanna go to Six Flags a few more times and Sea World, and would love to go to the lake without getting drenched or struck by lightening. Our summer vacation is almost over and we still have some fun to do. Although Alyssa had a great idea today to go out into the rain and play. I think the kid would live in water if I let her.
Pizzo, our Jack Russell Terrier, had a water bowl sent just for him from mother nature. While we were busy playing, he successfully lapped up a few swigs with that little pink tongue of his. And yes, he is still very fat...and yes, people at Pets Mart still mistake him for a Welsh Corgi because of his extra poundage. Poor little guy. We really do feed him diet food (although I think Lissy sneaks him a few to many jerky treats).
Off to listen to the skys gurgling....keep dry!

1 comment:

a said...

Saw your comment over at Momology...I grew up in San Antonio, and I've been hearing a lot about the rainy summer. Hope the next few weeks dry out for you!