Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Car Has a Boo-Boo


I don't remember if I mentioned that I got a new car a few months back (Chad calls it a truck), but whatever it is, it has a payment, has that new leather smell, only a couple of cheetos crumbs, Jack Johnson blasting, and a dent where a kid ran into it with his car as he was backing out of a pizza shop parking lot smoking a cigarette. So concerned with a dang cigarette. Isn't there a legal age for cigarettes these day? And why in the heck would this kid want to smoke and try to kill himself with lung cancer at the nice young age of 16. I was so mad and wanted to scream but I tried to pull it together and get in the "teacher mode". I could not help to notice that he was not as upset as I was when he asked me to use a "sharpie" the dealer has to cover up the scratch. What the heck? Then he pulled out (with his dolce and gabana watch hand) his platinum american express card, cash, and insurance card listing his parents name and 5 different mercedes vehicles. And I wondered why he was not upset. It gets fixed next week and it better be just as good as new. Crazy kids maybe even crazy parents.

No comments: