Friday, March 14, 2008

Bike Rodeo



I know, it has been a long time since I have been on my blog. I have heard it from my friend Sarah, my sister, and a couple of old college friends. But...... I have been working. Really. Some very special things are going on in my life and I am having to step out of my comfort zone to do it. Exciting, but scary.

Now back to what "Mommy Cherishes" well today was bike rodeo at school and it was fun. Alyssa was awarded the official safety 1st place ribbon (that every kindergarten-er received). She is wearing it scotch taped to her shirt right now. She made it around the obstacle course with only a few run in's with the orange cones and a few episodes of riding outside of the big yellow lines. She is gonna be a driver just like her momma :) Some of you know exactly what I am talking about (mom, please don't comment). All the tassles were perfect on the handle bars, training wheels were squeeky clean, and perfect little flowers on the weave basket. I so want one of those little baskets on my bike, hummm... now that is an idea.

No comments: