Thursday, August 9, 2007

Theme Thursday: "KEY"


The KEY to loving life is having fun and sharing it with special people. Of course one of my favorite "people" is my princess Lissy-Lou. Now that I am a mommy sometimes I think, gosh....what was my life like without her. How boring it and I must have been. She is my joy, my inspiration, my funny, my everything. Life is so much more colorful and rich with my little princess.

So many times I have fun just through the window she provides me. My Thursday picture is into her window of having fun at Fiesta Texas this past week. She loves the Wave Pool. She is still so little that those waves keep knocking her down and she thinks that is just the coolest thing. She does not see drowning as an option, so we have to keep a close eye on her. Even though she is a great swimmer, I wonder when she could possibly catch her breath with those waves sucking her down. She thinks she is ready to master the ocean and start surfing North Shore. Oh Alyssa honey, keep giving mommy some more windows so that I can have some fun with and through you.

7 comments:

Melody A. said...

Poor little thing! The water is just eating her up.

Arizaphale said...

Looks like she's got the 'key' worked out! Love our waterbabies.

Brittany said...

awww :) Sooo cute!!!

Cari said...

Very cute shots. I especially enjoyed reading your perspective on KEY. I can relate to Lissy-Lou being your KEY to loving life. Have a great weekend.

Minnesota Momma said...

Your writing makes me think of the words in Brad Paisley's song, "Little Moments"...I know she's not perfect but she tries so hard for me
And I thank God that she isn't 'cause how boring would that be.

I always try to cherish the "Little Moments" with my girls too. Thanks for sharing the view from your window with us.

tracey clark said...

Indeed, that is the KEY!

Tiffany said...

What great pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)