Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holy Guacamole!


I would have never thought that I could be a gardener, but I think we are. One of the best memories I have is going and picking cherry tomatoes in my daddy's garden. Ummmmm, with a dash of salt, heaven. Now we are able to do the same. In fact, it is an everyday conversation on our way from school home, we sit in wonder at what mother nature has for us in the garden when we get home, and giggle in awe when we find our treats. Lissy loves to pick the veggies. In this handful she says she has "hot radishes" and "potatoes" (for some reason she confuses the tomato and potato words). I am okay with that though, because it might be the last of her "baby/toddler mix-ups". Yes, I know, how pathetic it is that I wanna keep her little. Notice how all my conversations, thoughts, life, revolve around my angel, yep, I am addicted to this little sweet-cake.

No comments: