Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A P&S camera for Mommy's Purse!


Okay, I can't count the number of times that I was in a perfect "scrapbook" moment and did not have my camera with me (I shoot with a Nikon D70..and love it). You gals with DSLR's know what I mean, we love those cameras but they are so bulky and lenses....etc...etc....so much to carry, most of the time I have to "plan" to take pictures. So I really needed a P&S for those random moments. I am a Nikon girl, but love all the pictures so many of my friends take with their Cannon's, so I took the plunge and got a Cannon P&S (shhhhh...don't tell Mr. Nikon). I have not read any instruction manuals yet, just charged the battery and begin pressing the shutter release. I think I am gonna love this little guy! Hubby is already trying to snatch it to document recruit tattoos, yes, weird I know....must be an Army thing.

No comments: